Beauty Tips and Reviews: Olay Total Effects 7in1 Day Cream gentle SPF 15 Review Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs

Friday 9 September 2016

Olay Total Effects 7in1 Day Cream gentle SPF 15 Review




I have been using Olay Total Effect since 2 years now and am quite happy with the results of this product. I used to purchase this product from medical stores earlier but recently I purchased this product from an online shopping portal as was surprised to see that the same product available in medical stores is sold at a much cheaper rate online and even there are price discrepancies on different websites.

 

About the product:

 

This Olay Total Effects 7in1 Day Cream gentle SPF 15 is different from the other Olay products as it can be applied only during the day and it works as a moisturizer, lotion as well as an anti aging cream that helps to protect the skin and face from dust and dirt particles as well as fight the seven signs of aging.

 

Experience:

 

This cream has an amazing aroma that I absolutely love and while applying it as well, it leaves an awesome feeling on the skin and face. I apply it on my face only while I am at home in the morning itself after washing my face as when I once applied it and went out during a sunny day, I noticed patches on my face that looked miserable. It doesn't work well when outside and hence I apply it only while I am at home.

 

 

Benefits:

It is best suited for sensitive skin and since I have sensitive skin, it worked well. My skin quality has improved a lot since I have been using Olay and it's not that there are no aging sings on my face but they aren't that deep as they were before. The sings have reduced a lot and my skin is still intact which means the product has worked for me.

 

This product contains Niacinamide B3, Vitamins C & E and Pro Vitamin B5 wherein Niacinamide B3 increases the rate of skin renewal, Vitamins C & E helps dry skin and keeps it hydrated and Pro Vitamin B5 protects the skin, thus working as a moisturizer.


Image credit: amazon.in

No comments:

Post a Comment